Troubleshooting revIgniter library functions

Andre Alves Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Nov 30 05:02:55 EST 2018

Keith,

RevIgniter is a normal LiveCode collection of libraries. Have you read
the getting started guide at:

   https://revigniter.com/userGuide/overview/getting_started.html

It will walk you through the concepts of MVC and how they are used in
RevIgniter. Basically your models are the stuff that touch data, views
are the templates that are shown to the user and controllers are where
the business logic is. You can also have libraries. So if your DocLogin
has a function that returns a token, you can call it from a model or a
controller and get the value.

There is really no "1 minute explanation" that will clear it all,
RevIgniter is quite easy and consistent but it requires you to go over
its documentation at least once. Some URLs of interest are:

   https://revigniter.com/userGuide/overview/appflow.html

   https://revigniter.com/userGuide/tutorials/chat.html

I recommend doing the tutorial a lot.

Cheers