LiveCode equivalent to 'cron' for automated background functions?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed Nov 28 23:56:42 EST 2018

I did a multi-core processing presentation with livecode at the global
conference.

running long shell commands is one of the use cases for such a setup.

https://github.com/makeshyft-tom-g/livecode-multicore-library

might be an option here.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 5:20 PM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <