Issues with app delivery!

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Nov 27 19:44:58 EST 2018

Hi JB,

I had the build for Mac OS X 64-bit box checked in the
Standalone Application Settings for my stack.

I am running High Sierra and so far LiveCode does
not yet that I know of support Mojave.  I do however
think that yes this is Apple forcing things forward as
per usual.

I believe the team at LiveCode probably just needs
to recompile revsecurity.dylib to be a 64 bit library
and everything should work correctly.

Rick