Issues with app delivery!

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Tue Nov 27 16:56:04 EST 2018

I have never submitted an app on the apple store but
I googled i386 and here is what I get.

x86_64 is for 64 bit processors. i386 is for 32 bit processors.

So the question I wonder is does this have something to do with
Mojave OS?  From what I have read they will be eliminating the
32 bit programs very soon and i386 is 32 bit.

Is there an option that allows you to select only 64 bit because
it sounds like that is what you need.

JB