Browser Widget Problem in Android

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Sun Nov 25 13:25:20 EST 2018

Mike-

Attachments don't make their way onto the list, so we can't see your settings.

You said a "map browser widget" but that doesn't exist in LiveCode:
Map widget does, and Browser widget does, but no Map Browser widget. I
think you're talking about the Browser widget based off the thread
title and mention of URL.

The following inclusions will likely be required for your implementation:
Browser [globe icon, not puzzle piece] (to include the Browser widget)
Internet [dog-eared paper icon] (to include libURL libraries which
allow the app to connect to the outside world)
SSL & Encryption [puzzle piece icon] (to handle HTTPS prefixes)

Does the addition of these, or changing the Inclusions setting under
the General tab of Standalone Application Settings to "Search for
required inclusions when saving the standalone application", make a
difference for your app?

--Andrew Bell