LiveCode Server syntax to call function in CGI folder

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Fri Nov 23 17:55:19 EST 2018

Thanks Matthias, '<?lc include "cgi-bin/menu.lc" ?>’ worked a treat.

I was overthinking the security aspects and attempting to call the private CGI function from ‘across the divide’ in the public_html root rather than include the CGI files.

Clearly too much time spent with javascript, where included files are visible client-side in the browser (and its dev tools). Now I can see that the included LiveCode scripts stay server-side …and private!

Best,
Keith