Disable Notification Center

Ron Metzker rmetzker at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 17:00:15 EST 2018

HI BR,

I do not know a way to turn off notifications from within the app. I only know how the user can do so.

The easy way to do it, is to go into the Settings app then go to Do Not Disturb and turn the button on. Then you can run the app without any interruptions. When you are done with the app, turn the Do Not Disturb button off. You can do this and still have a time set up when you won’t get any notifications.

Best Regards
Ron