Accelerated Rendering -- When to use it, When not to use it

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed Nov 21 11:13:41 EST 2018

Please be advised that at the moment, accelerate rendering only works on
the first group layer, meaning that a control inside a group inside a group
no longer gets 'accelerated rendering.  Layer mode is important too.

However, this is getting fixed ANY DAY now :)

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 9:23 AM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode