Datagrids and LC 9.0.2 rc1

Knapp Martin martyknappster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:45:28 EST 2018

It does it in the ide too. The data grid can display 10 lines of data at a time and with very small data sets it will work, although slugishly. I just created a stripped down stack that demonstrates the issue and with a few hundred lines it will open but only display 10 lines and that’s it. On a dataset of several thousand lines it won’t open (at least in the time frame I gave it). I have tried typing Command-period and have gotten it to sometimes open but no data displayed. It works fine in LC 9.0.1. Can I send the stack to someone privately?

Marty