Array editing or Validate JSON string?

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 18:39:47 EST 2018

Folks:
I guess I could have been more clear. I am editing the JSON directly in a text field. If I make a mistake, then use JSONToArray, the program just fails silently. What I would like to do is get a dialog that the JSON wasn’t formed correctly. Of course, since I’m using it for my personal development of my app, I can know that it failed if I don’t get the answer dialog I put in after it. but, it seems a kludge. Shouldn’t there be some kind of an error result if the JSON is ill-formed?
Best,
Bill