Array editing or Validate JSON string?

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 18:09:44 EST 2018

Hi, I’m editing a json string (for development uses) and wonder if there is an easy way to validate whether the string is a valid JSON string.

Or, perhaps there is an easier way to display and edit a pretty simple array.

Suggestions would be helpful. Currently, I convert the array to JSON, put it in a text field, then edit the text field. It would be convenient if it could trap editing errors I might make. The simple way seems to just throw an error and stop execution of the script.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://earthlearningsolutions.org