[ANN] LiveCode Advanced Application Architecture book available

Tyrone Armstead tyarmstead at comcast.net
Thu Nov 15 15:06:32 EST 2018

I'm interested, I'm in the US, is it $127 in US dollars?

Tyrone Armstead
Armstead Enterprises, LLC
732 South 11th St. Suite 100-195
Niles,MI 49120
P: 269-3484-9183
C: 269-313-2270
F: 888-811-6591
Email: T[yArmstead at Comcast.net]()
[WWW.ArmsteadLLC.com]()

 "Luck Is What Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity"  Seneca