Stack Height/Menubar

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Nov 15 11:36:45 EST 2018

I do not have that problem. I have objects well into that space. I have a status bar for displaying progress messages 9 pixels from the bottom of each card. That being said, I do set the size of my windows by script when they open, because I had an issue with it between Windows and Mac. Windows natively has a large border which shifts everything down and partially obscures my status bar.

Bob S