Stack Height/Menubar

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Nov 15 10:37:27 EST 2018

Look at the 'effective' keyword in the dictionary

The effective rect of a stack includes the borders and titlebar. The
rect of a stack is just the interior size available for card and
controls.. The difference gives you the border sizes and titlebar sizes.
You can also use 'effective' with ofther stack position/coordinate
properties (I think) like top,left, right, bottom, height, width.