Reading data from Google Sheets

dunbarxx dunbarx at aol.com
Thu Nov 15 09:08:41 EST 2018

Thanks, Colin. I found my way through that setting.

Now I do indeed get the data in the sheet, but followed by a massive array
of tags. This would not be an issue, except that the very start of that tag
dataSet is appended the the text in the last cell of the actual sheet data.

In other words, if the bottomMostCell in my data is a "W", then the tab
delimited text that comes over in that cell reads as:

W"><meta

I could certainly place a little used character after the text in the
bottomRightMost cell of a sheet, and delete everything following once the
information is loaded. Or perhaps the string "><" is both reliable and
unique in what is appended to actual the sheet information, and I could set
the itemDel to that. But I suspect there is a better way.

Thanks again...

Craig