LC/macOS App Store

kee nethery kee.nethery at elloco.com
Fri Nov 9 21:29:21 EST 2018

I agree that the LiveCode Application Builder should handle all the details.

The stacks that others have built work great … until they don’t. That’s why my instructions are all Terminal based. If something errors out, you can see the error and perhaps deal with it. When everything is hidden behind a stack, making it work is more difficult, in my opinion.

Kee