Do javascript function in browser widget?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Tue Nov 6 05:47:35 EST 2018

Thanks Andre for the detailed response and HTTPD library steer - that’s new to me so I shall review with interest. :-)

I’m not in control of the pages, so that may be more useful than my first experiments - which were to download the page content into LC, add some markup and load the HTML text into the browser widget as a local ‘offline’ page.
Best,
Keith