Sorting datagrid column with a tricj?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Nov 5 12:22:56 EST 2018

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 11:03 AM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <

> Hi Trevor.
>
> Just a heads up, I followed those instructions in the lesson to the
> letter. It broke my datagrid. It would no longer populate and I could not
> select a row by clicking on it.
>
> It may have to do with the new dg behavior heirarchy. I could see that
> someone else was having difficulty as late as last Friday, although it
> looks like it's a different issue.

I would suggest submitting a note on the article letting the team know. You
are probably right about the new dg behavior changes breaking it. I know it
used to work as that is how I always customized how columns display data
when it was simply a matter of reformatting the text.

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps