UTF8 on LC server

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Thu May 31 20:14:19 EDT 2018

Hi Kee and Alex,

The original documents I'm working with are UTF8, so that's that I've
been using. So converting them to UTF16 is recommended? I'll try that.

Alex, desktop is version 8 something, and the server is the one
installed on the on-rev host; can't remember what the key in $_Server
for than info is, and Googling failed me this time...

Tim Selander