UTF8 on LC server

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Thu May 31 19:46:06 EDT 2018

Thanks, Kee.

Actually, I had found the reference to codepoint in the dictionary and
tried it. But it seems to work the same as character -- breaking kanji.
My test code is "put codepoint 500 to 550 of variable1" and the webpage
shows: �。こうして夕があり、朝があった。�  The beginning and ending
kanji got split in half. Identical results to "put char 500 to 550."

Tim Selander