Android APK sanity check

chipsm at themartinz.com chipsm at themartinz.com
Thu May 31 15:46:11 EDT 2018

Hi Jacque,
You have been one of the people on the List that has answered many of my
questions about building Android Applications. I do have an application that
uses mergJSON and the problem that I have is only during the initial
starting of the application after the APK is loaded. I also get a blank
initial screen. I found that if I close the application and then restart the
application - it runs. I have also had problems with applications locking up
on one Android Device and will run on another without problems. The problems
that I encountered were mainly opening data files across the internet on the
failing device. I actually solved some of those problems by putting a delay
after  I call for data across the internet. Both devices are using Android
5.1.1. The failing Device  is a Nexus 7 and the other device that doesn't
fail is a generic X10 Chinese cheaper Tablet. The only other problem I
noticed with LC 9 is a latency in starting the applications.