HilitedLine of list field lost when unlocked field selected

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu May 31 11:02:27 EDT 2018

Hi David.

Not sure about your issue losing the selection when tabbing between controls. However many have instituted a method of setting the imageSource of the first character of a line of a field to mark a hilited line. Since things like check marks and bullets are not consistent in fonts between platforms, this is the workaround. I usually prepend a space and a tab on each line, then set the tabstops of the field to accomodate the graphic, so that the actual text in each line remain letf-aligned. It works pretty good.

Otherwise, why not use a datagrid? Then you can just get the dgHilitedLine of the datagrid, then the dgDataOfLine [it] for your value.

Bob S