LC & Java

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Thu May 31 08:43:38 EDT 2018

Perhaps I don’t quite know what is being expressed here, but nevertheless I think it chimes with the feeling I have when I see stuff on this list about linting, github, even LCB. It’s an alien world. It may also be the future. Increasingly I realise I belong to the past. Is it time to stop trying to keep up?

Puzzled

Graham