How To Become Android Developer

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:03:29 EDT 2018

Hi all,

The older versions of Android SDK Tools now are a bit difficult to find, as
they are well-hidden in Google's archives.

If e.g. you need version 24.4 (which I confirm works as expected), try
these links, depending on the platform you are:

http://dl-ssl.google.com/android/repository/tools_r24.4-windows.zip
http://dl-ssl.google.com/android/repository/tools_r24.4-macosx.zip
http://dl-ssl.google.com/android/repository/tools_r24.4-linux.zip

Best,
Panos
--

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 9:36 PM, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <