group-editing mode

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue May 29 11:45:42 EDT 2018

EditBackground just tells me if it is enabled or not. I think I can figure it out, but will need to write a handler. If there is only one shared group on the card it would not matter but if more than one, I will need to specify. For now I’m just turning it off and not worrying about turning it back on.