LiveCode Builder linter support for Sublime Text

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon May 28 23:41:54 EDT 2018

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 10:31 PM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode <

> Trevor this is cool.
>
> I’ve recently been evaluating Sublime Text because I find Atom often goes
> very slow.

That is what I found as well. I also feel more efficient in Sublime Text
than in Atom.

> One little tweak to the docs you have on that branch is that the
> `executable` for server needs to be specified in the builder settings also
> otherwise it won’t find it.

Thanks for pointing that out. I’ve updated the README. It should find
`lc-community-server` if it can be found using PATH but otherwise it must
be specified.

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps