Graphing Solution...

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sun May 27 20:39:56 EDT 2018

In LC9, you could possibly use the line graph widget.  The source is
available, so you could modify it to support dual y-axis (but I'll admit
this wouldn't be trivial to complete).

A possibly easier modification would be to add the ability to display the y
labels on the right side.  Then you could use 2 widget instances, properly
aligned, to display the data.  The first series in an instance with the
left labels and the second in the one with right labels.

Another option, depending on how much data is being displayed (and if you
need the ability to select a point on the graph and display the value -
which would probably require the first solution), would be to fake it  .
You could take the data for the first y scale and then map the next series
to those values for graphing.  Then you would just need to display another
scale on the right side of the chart to show the values.

So for s1 = 1, 2, 3; s2 = 30, 20, 10
You would graph s1 = 1, 2, 3; s2 = 3, 2, 1 (but have a label on the right
going from 10 to 30)

Thanks,
Brian

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 2:21 PM, Glen Bojsza via use-livecode <