group-editing mode

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sat May 26 17:40:33 EDT 2018

Is there a way to query to see where group-editing mode is enabled (which
group)?  On a project that I'm working, I'd like to be able to stop the
group editing and then restore the previous state.

I looked at the commands in the dictionary and did not see a reference to
one that would provide that information.  EditBackground will tell if the
stack is in group editing mode, but if there is more than one background on
the current card I don't see a way to obtain that information.

Thanks,
Brian