Was: URGENT: MergGoogle no longer works on iOS: CLIENTS VERY UNHAPPY

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Sat May 26 11:24:57 EDT 2018

Thank you, Richmond! You have cheered me up a lot. You make some very good
points and it's good to know I'm not alone in my feelings about so much of
it. Ju and I have been discussing it and what I might focus on instead.
Unfortunately, that means I'd be leaving you guys in the cesspool as I drag
myself to shore. But I'll probably still watch on from the sidelines to see
how things turn out and chime in if necessary.

Thanks very much, again.

Sean

On 26 May 2018 at 11:19, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <