how to clear residual garbage in a stack?

Neville Smythe Neville.Smythe at optusnet.com.au
Sat May 26 08:43:30 EDT 2018

> I haven't actually tried it but would it work to just put empty into the
> field before deleting the card? That would be sort of a "clean as you go"
> approach.

That’s a very neat workaround which should leave at most a couple of bytes of uncollected garbage, until the bug is squashed.

Of course most people wouldn’t need to worry about the problem at all, the memory leak involved would hardly be noticeable for most stacks, it’s just that it accumulates over time.

I have submitted the bug, and also the Windows 10 saving problem which is really my concern, to QualityControl.

Neville Smythe