Signing MacOS Standalones

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Fri May 25 11:24:44 EDT 2018

I am not sure - the "no identity" seems like you may have not added your
code signing certificate to AppWrapper.

To verify, you have an Apple Developer account. From the Developer
account, you have downloaded a code signing certificate for signing OSX
desktop apps (Apple issues different certificates for signing desktop
app and iOS apps). I'm sorry, but I do not remember the specifc steps to
add your certificate to AppWrapper, but in the past, Ohanaware email
support has been really good. Have you contacted them?