losing font info in fields again

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue May 22 18:43:51 EDT 2018

I think I ask this every couple of years (and it would be more often, but I
sometimes find the answer in my archives).

As my program copies groups from one stack to another, I am losing field
formatting information.

This time, the offending fields have, iirc, both ArialMt and dingbat text,
probably both in different heights.

It appears that upon copy, I have a font with serifs, and the size changes.

The sharedText of the field is set to true.

I vaguely recall that the reis a field property that isn't in the inspector
that needs to be set, but I'm baffled at the moment :(

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462