how to clear residual garbage in a stack?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue May 22 02:21:32 EDT 2018

Does your card contain a group with its backgroundBehavior set to true?

If so, and if the cards are created with copy and paste, I believe you
may find a large number of unplaced groups in the stack.

In the IDE menus see Object -> Place Group

If that submenu is long, you've found your culprit.

Rather than copy and paste, when creating new cards with a common
background group can be done with the clone or create commands the cards
will all share a common group, reducing size even before running the
delete loop.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems