Splash-stack apps on Google Play

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon May 21 11:51:30 EDT 2018

My client sells supplies to hospitals and the mobile app is part of a
tracking system. We have been distributing the app from a web site but some
users don't trust that and others don't understand why they need to enable
"unknown sources" in prefs. It would be easier to distribute through the
official channel.

If there are any issues with the app we need immediate fixes or the
tracking breaks. A remote stack allows me to do that.

A while back Colin was going to get a Google reviewer in touch with Mark
Waddingham so Mark could explain why this isn't dangerous in LC but I'm not
sure what happened to that.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On May 21, 2018 6:41:34 AM Lagi Pittas via use-livecode