Internet library and LC9

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Thu May 17 10:28:00 EDT 2018

Depending on your license level, tsNet may not be available.

I was recently looking for a way to force clear browser cache in
LiveCode browser widget (still can't figure it out, even trying the
"?seconds" parameter discussed on the list) and discovered the LOAD
command in LiveCode. Where PUT is blocking, LOAD is not so your code
should be able to proceed while waiting for a callback.

--Andrew Bell