new library messages

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Wed May 16 23:44:22 EDT 2018

Looking through some of the IDE's library stacks, I see handlers for the
messages extensionInitialize and extensionFinalize. From the code in the
handlers it seems that these are now standard ways to set up and tear
down extension libraries, but I don't see the messages documented
anywhere. Can I assume that the engine now issues these messages when
extension libraries are loaded and unloaded? And that they should be a
required part of extension library scripts?

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com