[BUG] Browser widget implemented without access to localStorage API

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed May 16 18:18:00 EDT 2018

Trevor DeVore wrote:

 > I always open up a second instance of LiveCode when I build
 > standalones. There is too much going on in the standalone builder
 > to trust that your environment will be the same after everything
 > is done. I would like to see standalone building should be moved
 > to a separate process rather than handled in the IDE.

Amen to that, brother.

Back when we were maintaining the MC IDE, Ken Ray and I decided to move
the Standalone Builder into a separate process, and began to spec out
the details.  We wound up moving on from the MC IDE altogether, but the
clear benefits of having standalone building in a separate process
remain as clear as ever.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems