[BUG] Browser widget implemented without access to localStorage API

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed May 16 09:47:33 EDT 2018

So, I'm not only one…

How do I create a second instance of LiveCode (or any app for matter)

On 5/16/18, 12:10 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Trevor DeVore via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    >so then, for now I quit livecode, and reboot everytime will do a build,
    >nuisance.

    I always open up a second instance of LiveCode when I build standalones.
    There is too much going on in the standalone builder to trust that your
    environment will be the same after everything is done. I would like to see
    standalone building should be moved to a separate process rather than
    handled in the IDE.