[BUG] Browser widget implemented without access to localStorage API

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue May 15 23:51:08 EDT 2018

" So it is probably the case you have changes applied but not saved to disk."

I faced this a few weeks ago, so today what I loaded 9 today, I was extra cautious… I made sure

a) after stack script editor changes were applied.  "green"
b) save changes of the stack, of text only stack
c) it might possibly that,
    -- if you have script editor open to a livescriptcode stack (no top stack as such)
   -- you apply a changes,  then save the stack.
     cmd - S while the script editor is open…
     you will see the message "Saving stack behavior_Share.livecode script"

are you saying that is *still* not saved, until some other time? Under what context will be saved

(So the SA build get the latest version)

so then, for now I quit livecode, and reboot everytime will do a build, nuisance.

Because in quitting, the text only text appear you have unsaved changes…
even though we did hit cmd-S in already in the script editor. With that stack open.