PDF

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon May 14 19:12:20 EDT 2018

Actually, I can only tell Acrobat on a Mac to export the form data to a file, and only because Acrobat responds to Applescript, and Applescript can tell Acrobat to run a javascript. I researched a while back on how I could do this with Windows, and the upshot is you cannot without compiling something that uses Adobes Java API.

It would be a handy thing if there were an addon that did this, but I have no experience in writing C code, so I haven't tackled it. If I were ever to try and go commercial with my Forms Generator app, this is something I would have to work out.

Bob S