PDF

Alan alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 18:40:51 EDT 2018

Enjoying the discussion and your well thought out views Richard!

FWIW, I'm pretty sure a friend of mine made a system for conversion of existing pubs to EPubs a few years back. And I think it was all (mostly?) done in LC. The system is described here (unfortunately only in German currently):

https://www.appendx.de/en/project_18.html

And yes, we do need to continually improve, despite the pain - just ask Kodak. ;-)

cheers

Alan

---