How to dismiss keyboard on mobile

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 10 21:54:05 EDT 2018

I'd forgotten about this too. The description says:

"Handle the inputReturnKey message if you want to make changes to the
interface or perform an action when the return key is pressed and focus is
removed from an iosTextInput, androidTextInput or androidMultiline control."

This is ambiguous. Does it mean "the return key is pressed and no field
currently has focus"? If so, how does it differ from the returnKey message?
Or does returnKey not work with native fields?

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On May 10, 2018 8:30:36 PM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode