How to turn off editor formatting

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Wed May 9 18:48:57 EDT 2018

May want to take a look at my script tracker stack. It exports the scripts
of a stack to text files and has a folder watcher to import them back when
they change. Should allow the use of Atom to edit the scripts. I’ve only
tested on small stacks though. It was posted on another thread but I could
repost the link if you like. I’m going to put it on RevOnline shortly.
On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 5:42 PM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <