Sean?

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Tue May 8 08:35:01 EDT 2018

Hi Mark,

Gofundme are very credible and trustworthy.

I contacted them and they said I can change who the beneficiary is - to his
spouse or other family member.
So the correct people will get the money whatever the situation - God I
hate having to think about the worst case.

I thought the same when  I set it up but the what the heck (words to that
effect) I lose £100 so what - my family will still be OK.

Everybody, if you can  please give  what you can  afford now, not the
minimum that will make you feel that you have done your bit. It will go to
the correct people - this isn't PayPal who holds money on a whim.

Regards Lagi

On 5 May 2018 at 01:18, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <