Gofundme posted in the Forums

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Fri May 4 10:52:13 EDT 2018

I sent a private message to his son Xander - but "he is not available" -
That's maybe my second message on Facebook in 2 years.

Use it to advertise businesses to the "masses" but not what you ate and
what you dumped to be blunt..

I will probably post the gofundme link on Facebook and see what happens -
as it is I have a deadline for Monday so I will get my kids to do it - they
have deactivated Facebook but then they were posting their life on there -
shame that they had many more "friends".

Regards lagi

On 4 May 2018 at 14:20, Dan Brown via use-livecode <