Gofundme posted in the Forums

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu May 3 11:49:37 EDT 2018

Lagi, Please be pushy. This is not to be taken lightly. As a community
should and will do all we can. We've all heard about the lack of
intervention and the "If we had only..." 20-20 hindsight. I'm praying for
him and his family.

Sean, If you're listening please don't be embarrassed with all the
brew-ha-ha on this list. It's out of love and all we care about is that your
OK.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services