Seans GOFUNDME LInk

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed May 2 15:49:28 EDT 2018

oh man i would totally pitch in for this but i can't pay with paypal for
some reason...... i think its amazing that this happened ..... hopefully
this can help sean feel loved by the universe! because he is.  its a
beautiful thing to help eachother.

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 2:37 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <