Livecode Share

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed May 2 15:49:14 EDT 2018

Hi all and thanks for the response. I got the account set up, but the sample stack comes with an sqlite database, so I zipped it up, but I am unable to attach zipped files! I could work around it by converting the sqLite database to an array, then to a memory database, but this is fairly restrictive. Often I link images to icons, and I would be unable to include the folder with the image files.

Bob S