URGENT: MergGoogle no longer works on iOS: CLIENTS VERY UNHAPPY

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed May 2 10:08:38 EDT 2018

It's all too late now. I'm walking with egg on my face. No response from LC
still. despite being marked as urgent. To use the browser widget I would
have had to write the whole wrapper from scratch rather than use merg
dependance. If it had been written properly in the first place it would not
have been an issue. Had it had a warning on it (and not suppressed) I would
have been aware. Now my life is over. Worst Day Ever! Miserable. Rained on
and soaked through. Insurance doesn't cover for events like this and not
one person at LC or on here will be able to help me out of this hole. I
guess this is goodbye.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
+44(1634)402193
+44(7702)116447
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609

On 2 May 2018 at 15:00, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <