URGENT: MergGoogle no longer works on iOS: CLIENTS VERY UNHAPPY

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed May 2 08:48:55 EDT 2018

It works fine on OSX but not on ios. Google have been documenting, apparently, for the last two years that they would be dropping support from using non-browser oAuth on iOS and Android devices. 1st May 2018 was apparently their cut off day. We now get this on iPads:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dpx8jv56crgzj91/IMG_6446.JPG?dl=0

Sucks to be me. The tv game show pilot took months to set up and cost me personally £1000’s and it has all fallen to pieces around me. I’ve got very angry people staring at me. I certainly have no money left to get LC support and Monte, the only one who could do anything about it, will be in bed by now. I am so totally screwed because I put my trust in LC. And not for the first time!

Sean Cole
Pi Digital